Supacolour is one of the newest technologies in digital printing. It allows you to create beautiful, high quality logos and images, and is versatile enough to be applied to a huge variety of fabrics. It’s a fantastic way to print promotional items such as t-shirts, bags, hats and other apparel.
Supacolour is produced digitally, Supacolour Printing can utilise millions of colours, and if you need to print in fine detail, Supacolour picks up all those intricate details, which are often missed when using other traditional printing processes.
What are the benefits of using Supacolour?
- Unlimited colours and high vibrancy
- Ultra-high detail (finest of text, perfect colour gradients)
- Allows free floating text without any weeding required, hence the low cost
- Ultra-high resolution – photo reproduction achievable
- High stretchability and versatility in terms of fabrics and where it can be applied
- Robust! Can be applied across seams and on coarse fabrics.
- 100+ washes, will outlive the product and won’t peel, crack or fade.
- Using the highest quality, eco-friendly inks and no vinyl as well
- Saves time and money with very simple, cost effective pricing structure
Digital Transfer Vs SupaColour
- Colour Vibrancy – You only need to compare a Supacolour print side by side to a normal digital transfer to see the difference this new technology can make in terms of colour brightness and vibrancy. Smooth gradient profiles and pixelsharp photographic images are other strong points of the Supacolour process.
- Fine Detail & Weeding – When a logo has fine detail components or small text most of the time you will need to set the art up as a ‘block’ when decorating with traditional digital transfers. This can ruin the look of the logo and the product it is going on, leaving customers frustrated and not satisfied with the visual appearance of the product.To avoid this, some digital transfer printers will ‘weed’ the logo after pressing, to remove the excess film from the block holding the logos in place. This can be a very time consuming exercise and add considerably to the cost. Supacolour address both of these issues in one press, with no need for weeding or ‘blocks’ behind small detail and text. This cutting edge process results in a much more professional and superior look and reduces the cost considerably over the traditional digital transfer.
- Price – When printing a logo containing multiple colours, Supacolour can be the most cost effective process to produce the logo. With a low MOQ and fixed low cost, Supacolour provides distributors with the peace of mind knowing that any logo can be reproduced in full colour and detail, with no compromises.
- Hand Feel – Run your hands across a Supacolour print and you will instantly feel the difference. Once applied to a product, the Supacolour print has no raised edge or thick texture to it like other types of printing. The hand feel of a Supacolour print feels more like a Sublimation than a traditional transfer.
- ECO–Friendly – Something that is rapidly becoming more sought after by corporations around the world, is the assurance that the products they buy to represent their brand, are not produced with harmful consequences to the environment, their customers or themselves.
Contact Us for the price list.